Pages

Friday, April 14, 2023

Washington DC

This was the winter of my knee replacements in Boston, so I found myself traveling via train more than usual...The trains are amazingly booked this year.  I bought my train ticket on the Cardinal one day ahead and there was not a single seat in coach left.  So I find myself in car 5100 room H.  Oh, wow, this is a huge room with couch and table and bathroom.  Plenty of room to spread out.  It is the handicapped room which turned out really nice for this trip home as I was indeed handicapped.

Put in this spot information about Phoenix Park Hotel which was next door to the train station....had an Irish pub and good ratings and walking distance to Capital.  Also add how close DAR building is to the area.


And yes that is the Capital that one sees in the background of this photo.



On my way to the train station, we went past the Apple Store.  One of these trips I would like to visit it.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment